Creating a Legacy
Twenty-five years of service energizes our Community Hospital Corporation team to create more improvement opportunities for community hospitals. We have added new capabilities and partnerships to meet the evolving needs of the hospitals we own, manage and support. Based on our growth, CHC has become one of the nation’s largest and highly trusted community healthcare services firms.
Although much has changed over the years, our commitment to providing mission-based services to rural and community hospitals remains. We continue to play an integral role in improving the performance of community hospitals amid a rapidly changing and increasingly complex healthcare environment.
We’re proud to be recognized for our achievements. This year, we received a special accolade when CHC was named a recipient of The Dallas Morning News’ annual Top Places to Work award.
This award acknowledges our efforts in creating a healthy environment for our highly talented employees. The 2021 award is the latest in a long series of awards that recognize CHC for its workplace culture.
While recognition is much appreciated, the best marker for CHC achievement is the growth and success of our client hospitals. There are many important accomplishments in this area as well.
- Today hospitals in 41 states rely on CHC for ownership, management and consulting services.
- CHC Supply Trust, our supply chain and GPO services division, now serves 116 client hospitals.
- CHC ContinueCARE supports the operations of several Long Term Acute Care Hospitals (LTACHs).
- CHC Consulting, CHC’s management and consulting arm, completed the first of many Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNAs) in 2012, to help hospitals review and meet compliance and federal regulations. Since then, CHC Consulting has produced more than 100 compliant CHNAs in 16 states.
- CHC’s IT team has helped more than 1,200 facilities save money on telecommunications and internet services through the Federal USAC program.
- CHC has placed 60 field executives, including CEOs, CFOs and CNOs, over the past three years.
Our success stems from the extremely talented and dedicated staff and partners who help our client community hospitals improve quality outcomes, patient satisfaction and financial performance. This work is more important than ever in the face of COVID-19 and other barriers to success.
CHC will continue to serve as a platform of stability for community hospitals. We will offer innovative revenue-enhancement and cost-reduction strategies that strengthen rural and community hospitals. The sustainability of community healthcare remains our top priority despite challenges across the industry.