Supply Chain Savings for Larger Community Hospitals
Put CHC Supply Trust to work for your hospital. CHC Supply Trust understands that larger hospitals and health systems, despite their purchasing power, face unique supply-chain challenges and concerns. Chief among those concerns is finding a GPO that’s as trustworthy and attentive as it is effective at delivering the best products and services at the best value. Bringing experience and expertise to larger hospitals across the U.S. and beyond, CHC Supply Trust is the right strategic partner for these complex organizations, leveraging their size and spend to maximize savings while providing highly personalized service and securing stakeholder buy-in.
Addressing Current and Future Needs
COVID-19-induced supply chain shortages underscored the need for supply chain efficiency and resiliency. Hospitals must optimize their supply chain to better prepare for disruptions, reduce supply chain waste and help offset rising costs.
More than 140 independent hospitals across the country already access CHC Supply Trust for GPO services, strategic insights and our ability to meet su
pply needs during times of disturbance. We are prepared to alternatively source product in the event of supply chain disruptions by seeking alternative sourcing and prequalifying and onboarding suppliers that can fill in as needed. We can also help hospitals save on purchased services by aggregating volume across multiple hospitals.
Greater Power Through Partnership
CHC Supply Trust partners with HealthTrust Performance Group, a leading national GPO, to grant hospitals of all sizes access to preferred pricing on clinicianrecommended products and services. Many larger hospitals could be achieving better pricing and bigger savings through CHC Supply Trust, regardless of their current situation, even if they belong to a group, or are part of an affiliation.
The sheer volume of products and services a larger hospital uses almost guarantees there are further savings opportunities—if you know where to look. At the same time, the complexity of a larger hospital’s supply chain, operations, and organizational chart can make this discovery process a challenge. With broad and deep experience in supply chain and materials management—rounded out by data analysis, contract negotiation, and hospital operations expertise—CHC Supply Trust and our HealthTrust colleagues understand how larger hospitals operate and what their leaders require.
For hospitals with an annual supply spend of $20 million or more, CHC Supply Trust typically identifies additional savings of at least 10 percent initially on the exact items the hospital is already purchasing.
Services Designed for Larger Community Hospitals
CHC Supply Trust knows your hospital will have:
- Multiple stakeholders and decision makers. We welcome participation across the healthcare organization to ensure buy in.
- Rigorous due diligence. Our savings results are undeniable – we welcome a thorough review of our services and solutions.
- Engaged clinicians concerned with the clinical impact of a GPO conversion. The quality of our items and excellent pricing are often able to convert the most challenging critics into our biggest champions.
- Expectation for high-quality customer service. We stand apart by matching members with an account director ready and willing to take your call and address your concerns.
- Access to analytics. As part of their CHC Supply Trust membership, hospitals gain access to an innovative dashboard that gives instant spend analytics and reporting to keep supply purchasing, monitoring and compliance on track. This intuitive, highly visual tool increases efficiency, highlights any overpayment and identifies additional savings opportunities.
How Much Can Your Hospital Save?
Our assessments indicate that CHC Supply Trust members typically save between 10 and 20 percent on their supply spend.
To get started, we offer a Complimentary Supply Spend Analysis which shows a conservative estimate of how much new members can save simply by purchasing those same items using HealthTrust Performance Group and CHC Supply Trust contracts. Larger hospitals stand to save millions of dollars annually while continuing to provide quality care.
Find out how much your hospital can save on items you are already purchasing with a Complimentary Supply Spend Analysis.
Call CHC Supply Trust Today
VP of Business Development